WEEKEND HOMEWORK -- 25 THINGS
Grace, by the way of John Scalzi has suggested bloggers list twenty-five random facts about themselves. All I can say is, this was hard! I never knew I was such a randomless, factless person. But, for better or worse, this is what I came up with that is share-worthy:
1. I was born on Victoria Day and named Victoria, despite the fact that I am neither Canadian nor named after the British royalty.
2. I lived my formative years before the invention of color television, remote controls, compact discs and home computers.
3. I have seen a bullfight.
4. I have sung on a street corner asking for money.
5. Technically, I shouldn't have graduated from High School. I was one term short in fulfilling my social studies requirement, but nobody ever noticed.
6. I don't like cake.
7. I am never nervous when I sing in performance, but I am always nervous when I play piano in performance.
8. I can't study or sleep in silence. My brain needs some sort of background noise.
9. I am not afraid of spiders or snakes, however I could do without mice or bats.
10. I am allergic to the sun.
11. I have been to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam twice, and both times I was drunk.
12. I was on a synchronized swim team. I was also certified to be a judge, but never did any judging.
13. I have medical documentation proclaiming I'm normal.
14. My screen debut was in an educational film about how not to teach. My character was "Dumb Debbie".
15. I have walked out on a movie only once: "Alien".
16. I am not a skilled map-reader.
17. I have never eaten sushi.
18. I am afraid of heights, and do not like driving or walking across bridges.
19. I watch the opening of the Today show every morning. I like Katie Couric, I liked Deborah Norville, but I never cared much for Jane Pauley.
20. I miss The Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes. Alot.
21. If I were wealthy, I would be a professional student and spend all my time learning.
22. I've never been on a cruise, and have no desire to go on one.
23. I've taken a polygraph test. And passed.
24. I'm the only one in my family to have ever broken a bone.
25. I can remember an insane amount of movie and television lines, yet I can never find my keys or my car in a parking lot.
Sign My Guestbook!