I say ... And You Think:
1. Money :: Hungry
2. Unhappy :: Happens
3. Joking :: Kidding. Maybe.
4. Chipmunk :: Cheeks
5. Date :: Hot
6. Slideshow :: Hours upon hours of entertainment (See #3)
7. Chicago :: Take the train for awesome architecture, shopping, food, and Seurat in the Museum of Art.
8. Lifetime :: You get one. Make it good.
9. Skid Row :: That would not be the way to do it (See #8)
10. Edward :: Scissorhands
Well, it's certainly not the chicks and bunnies and peeps edition, now is it?
Oh I really like yours - very interesting. I like the connections between some of your answers, too. . .and sure wish I could take the train to Chicago for a weekend!
I can't believe all the Johnny Depp answers today...and I gotta love the man. Sadly, he didn't come to my mind, and I can't figure that out!!!
Mine's posted late today, but it's up now. I sure hope you can find time to drop by!!!
1. Money :: Ocean's 11
2. Unhappy :: American Beauty
3. Joking :: Beerfest
4. Chipmunk :: Alvin and the
5. Date :: Win one, with Tad Hamilton
6. Slideshow :: An Inconvenient Truth
7. Chicago :: Roxie! Vera!
8. Lifetime :: The Based on a Somewhat Real Story of a Courageous Woman Who Battled Some Stuff and Overcame Most of It.
9. Skid Row :: Miracle on 34th Street
10. Edward :: Wood
The imdb edition - read the list and thought what could weave them together - ah, cinema!
Post a Comment