- Tomato Paste (for sauces and stocks)
- Chicken Stock (frozen in quart ziplock bags)
- Slabs of Bacon (for bacon slabbing, I guess)
- Chipotles in Adobo Sauce (I'm now lost)
- Thai Curry pastes (Seriously? It's plural)
- Dried Red Chili peppers (When ordinary intestinal burning isn't enough)
- Fresh Ginger (No word on MaryAnn)
- Phyllo Dough and puff pastry (For the hordes of roaming ravenous Greeks)
- Baguettes from On the Rise Bakery (find a good bakery near you)
- Bags of frozen fruit (for smoothies. as long as the neighbor has orange juice)
- One Breyer's Neopolitan Ice Cream only eaten by TeenTuna (meaning 80% of the Strawberry is already gone)
- One SuperFruits! Ice Cream originally poo-poohed by TeenTuna (until she tasted it and declared it awesome. Dammit)
- One Orange Sherbert (Not mine. I'm just holding)
- One pkg "most excellent beef" (Best not to ask)
- One pkg chicken breasts
- Two pkgs brussel sprouts (YES, I LIKE THEM!)
- Two pkgs hash browns
- 35 One whole bag minus one (I'm guessing) Fun Pops with Assorted Fruity Flavor.
Hmmm. Maybe I'll just hold out until summertime when the living' is easy.
How many more days until Popsicle season?
I'll cop to the bags of frozen chicken stock (b/c I made it last night) and the tomato paste (but that's in the fridge in a tube where it belongs). Other than that... I have to say that Ruhlman has been sniffing his hair products again.
Oddly, I have many of these things in my freezer. Why, I'm not quite sure. I have Adobo in my pantry. I also have coconut milk. Like what was I thinking?
I make my own stock now with organic chicken and vegetables. It's wonderful - mom's own recipe.
More inclined to go with those orange creme bars - so I just don't buy them.
Post a Comment