I say ... And you FEAST
Appetizer: What is one of your Christmas Traditions
When I was little, in our stocking there was always an orange. I have no idea if it had any sort of greater symbolic meaning that was lost on a me, but as I went to my boyfriend (no, my other boyfriend), I was suddenly grateful I only had an orange in my stocking, and not an entire orange Christmas Tree.
- 1. Terrify :: Scare the bejeebus out of
- 2. Month :: Twelve
Soup: Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
TinyTuna, hands down. She's 12 ... what's not to like?
- 3. Throat :: Strong, delicate, and vulnerable
- 4. Invasion :: Germs and #3
Salad : What is your favorite Christmas Scent?
Mulled Hot Apple Cider with a sploosh of Spiced Rum to make it extra smooooooth.
- 5. Nail :: Hammer and
- 6. 12 :: Days of Christmas
Main Course : If you could give a fellow Blogger a Christmas Gift, who would it be, and what would you give them?
I couldn't choose just ONE! I've always thought of ordering special-made M&Ms (green ones, of course) and have them imprinted with a Tuna to send to all my online peeps (oooh, wouldn't GreenTuna PEEPS be awesome??!), but I've never quite put my plan into action.
- 7. Bicker :: Unpleasant, pointless arguing
- 8. Thomas :: The Tank Engine
Dessert: What's something on your Christmas list that you need (not just want?)
I pretty much fail year in and year out at making Christmas lists. Things I need? More Time, More Money, More Ocean, More Cowbell
- 9. Sibling :: Brothers and sisters
- 10. Delude :: More Time, More Money, More Ocean, More Cowbell