Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Full of Grace
1. There was an election. People yelled about remembering to vote. People yelled about remembering their voter number. People yelled about other people who had to be reminded to vote on Facebook and said they didn't deserve to yell on this topic. Or vote. The results came in. There were winners. There were losers. Tomorrow some people will be mad, and others will be happy. The world will go on because it's Wedesday, and no one thought to vote on the "The world will stop just because it's Wednesday" proposal. This may or may not be a total bummer.
2. The Duggars are having child number 20. It's obvious these people have not learned to LEAVE A SPACE FOR JESUS. Plus, can we consider the logistics here? Not where they are going to put another baby. I don't care. Not how will they or it survive. See previous response. We need to considering HOW exactly, with 19 other children roaming the house, where and when do they find the time for God's Will To Be Done? I'm serious here. I can't even go to the bathroom in my own house without the cat knocking down the door demanding an audience because she's lonely.
3. November is grow a beard and never shave month. I will fail miserably at this challenge.
4. Surprise! Someone is bitching about grammar. Actually you and me know that this aint a surprise at all, and it bothers I alot. Just my .02 cents (only .08 more to go)
5. Pretty pictures.
6. Funny cartoons.
7. Marginally funny cartoons.
8. Birthdays! Today is a big birthday day. There are 8 on my friend's list today. Who knew? Well, they did, I suppose. I managed to wish each and every one of them a happy birthday because I got up on time this morning.
9. One baby born (congrats!) One dog adopted (woof!) Thirty profile pictures changed (overachievers!)
10. Someone in a nearby town won an election . The man's name is Martin Griffin . I've scrolled past this story 3 or 4 times now, and I keep reading "Mervin" and wondering how THAT can be.
11. It can't be. Mervin is dead. And so is Heavy D. Sadly, I've at least heard of the Merv, but don't know Mr. D. But look on the bright side -- now they can be friends.
12. Nordstrom's is STILL not putting up their Christmas decorations until the day after Thanksgiving. This miracle ranks up there with loaves and fishes and Kardashian weddings.
13. George Takei. Funny as hell.
14. Facebook friend ticker needs to crawl in a hole and die.
15. Time for the Daily Show for some REAL news!
Labels: NaBloPoMo 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment