I say ... And You Think:
1. Band :: Mariachi
2. Tan :: Brown
3. Mount :: Your Horses
4. Arcade :: Pinball Pete's
5. Customize :: Personalize
6. Hamburger :: I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday
7. Solid :: Foundation
8. Forbidden :: No-No
9. Deter :: Prevent
10. Torment :: Persecute
1. I've never seen (or heard) a mariachi band in my life, so yeah...don't know there.
4. Pinball Pete's is the original and now only arcade in town. A classic hole-in-the-wall establishment (technically it's a hole-in-the-basement establishment), It has been around since GreenTuna was a High School Tuna, which was a long, long time ago. Although I haven't ventured to Pete's in years, I will admit to dropping a few quarters there once upon a time.
6. I conferred with my boyfriend to see if there was any fun random trivia about Wimpy's classic line from the Popeye cartoon, "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today!" I didn't see anything off the bat, but was more intrigued by a nearby listing in the Urban Dictionary which read: "I'll Funky Kentucky for what be groovy at!" Holy coincidence, Batman. I just uttered that phrase yesterday. Except, well, not.
10. Time to torment TinyTuna and make her get up and get ready for church. I bet she'll gladly pay me Tuesday for 15 more minutes of sleep.