Things I'm Not Going To Write About Today
- The Fiscal Cliff
- Royal Baby - Singular Edition
- Royal Babies - Speculative Plural Edition
- The Weather - Too Hot Edition
- The Weather - Too Cold Edition
- Christmas Cookie Power Ranking
- The Atrocious State of Spelling and Grammar on the Internet
- Why I've Never Seen A Single Episode of Downton Abbey
- Internet Trolls
- Lost Socks
- Inflatable Christmas Decorations, or, Why is Santa in a Snowglobe?
- Skype - Or, How to Look Like a Murderer In One Easy Step
- Haiku Poetry. Creativity Abounds. Counting is a Must.
- I'm Trying to Like Doctor Who like the other cool kids, but So Far the Jury of me is Bored.
- No, I Still Haven't Seen **Insert Name of Movie Here**
- Why Is the Ghost of Christmas Future a Skeleton? Isn't a skeleton the representation of something that is past? Like, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Past?
- As Much as "Hoarders" makes me feel good about my house, it's not enough to compensate for how utterly sad and creepy gross it is. I Can't Watch.
- Wacky-Tacky Nativity Scenes -- What's Not to Love?
- Teaching is Exhausting Awesomeness
- Whoever Invented the Cubicle is a very, very bad man.
- I'll let you have "God is Good" but you'll never convince me that God answered your prayer for a good parking space. Even God has priorities.
- How many more days until **something that happens later** ?
- Three Wise Men
- Fifty Dumb Men
- If Frozen Yogurt battled Gelato in a cage match, who would win?
- Considering everything that was happening last year at this time, it's a wonder I'm still here.
- What does a Christmas List and War and Peace have in common? I haven't started either one.
- I don't like Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life. Do I need a Holly Jolly transfusion?
- Charlie Brown Christmas will always and forever be the best. Rudolph runs a close second.
- Is there a book club for people who can't get past page 3 before falling asleep?
- I'm tired.
God doesn't find me parking places. That would be silly. He's busy with famine and war and pandemics. No...I have had a parking angel for 25 years. And he does a GREAT job. I figure that's why he died--what ELSE does he have to do in eternity but find me parking places?
Greeat post thank you
Post a Comment