He lied on his resume for RADIO SHACK.
I would have never guessed The Shack had such stringent employment requirements. Based on my local Shack, I thought employment requirements were limited to:
- Must own one clip-on tie.
- Must own at least one remote-controlled toy. Bonus points if it is a dinosaur.
- Successful completion of the following essay: X-Box or Playstation, Which is the one true chick magnet?
- Successful completion of the following essay: What is a chick magnet?
- Completion of the training series: 1001 things to do with gold-plated S-Video cables.
Now, I've aided and abetted others in their pursuits of employment glory. I was always quite proud that I was able to transform stamping and counting daily forms into "statistical analysis." But for the Love of Moses, if you're gonna out and out lie, don't do it with a RELIGION DEGREE. Someone might put a hit out on you with a burning bush. Pick a lie that's at least plausible. Backwards Radio Shack Loner With No Social Graces? Magic Eight Ball Says: Engineering!
Now that Mr. Edmondson has a whole buncha spare time on his hands, maybe he'll go back and get those pesky degrees he could only dream up before.
Well, after he finishes Midtown Madness 3.
Even Shacksters have priorities.