I say ... And You Think:
1. Research :: Library
2. Chuck :: Throw
3. Insert :: Sunday Newspapers
4. Bang :: Boom
5. Lousy :: Rotten
6. Rehearsal :: Where many of us seem to spend WAY too much time (in)
7. Critics :: Qualified or not, still a fun read
8. Memory :: Cats or The Way We Were ... take your pick
9. Squid :: Eww
10. Remove :: Goo Gone.
Some notes from the unconscious:
1. Libraries are where you go to do your own damn research, not where you stand there and ask somebody to look everything up for you and find all your materials. If we were dogs, we're more like pointers, not retrievers. Just a friendly FYI from your local library personnel.
2. I really wanted to say "up". So there, I said it.
3. There was probably no worse torture than having to sub on a December Sunday for your older brother who had a humongous paper route. The insets? Bigger than the newspaper. Sadly, not much has changed.
6. The less said about rehearsals, the better. I have ten more minutes before we are off again for concert number I have no idea because I've lost count.
7. Best story I have about critics: I was in an international voice competition and the review which came out the next day called it The Battle of the Gowns. Sadly, the was the nicest thing they had to say about any of us. Too bad included in this group were singers who placed second, fifth, and sixth. So Nyah!
10. Goo Gone. It's just fun to say.
Mutter along HERE. You know you want to.